Staying in Yewtrees
This comfortable studio apartment is a wonderful place for a retreat for two. It is designed and fitted out to high specifications and consists of a bedroom/lounge with French windows, a generous bathroom/dressing room with bath & shower over and a compact fitted galley kitchen. The king-size double bed, wide screen TV, DVD player and wireless internet access make this a very comfortable place to spend a few days whatever the weather. This studio is light and spacious, with sunny views towards the gardens and glimpses of Lake Windermere. There is a peaceful outdoor seating area adjacent to the studio.
Included in the rental:
- Linen and towels provided
- Heating and electric
- Kitchen gas hob and convection oven
- Fridge with ice box
- Microwave and cooking utensils
- One well behaved dog welcome, but please bring your own dog blanket
- 80 acre private grounds to explore with great walks from the door.