Staying in Juniper
Juniper is a nicely appointed compact self-catering studio apartment with a private outside deck.
A super king size bed or two single beds with ensuite with a walk-in shower.
A galley kitchen equipped with two ring induction hob, Panasonic combination microwave oven, small fridge and all essential utensils, cutlery and crockery, but no dishwasher.
Two comfortable lounge dinning chairs and table.
Benefits of an outside deck with table and chairs for al fresco dinning.
A lovely compact place to spend a few days for a walking retreat with all you need to make meals while enjoying the surrounding Lake District straight from the door.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be with a poor reception as we are a country location.
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped kitchen that includes combination microwave oven, two ring induction hob, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, mini fridge, but no dishwasher
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond