Staying in Rowan
Rowan is approached from the car park by the apartments to the right of the main building.
Rowan is the first studio apartment with a decking area and bi-fold windows.
The front part of the studio has been converted to a galley kitchen and dinning area.
One step up takes you into the lounge area and bedroom with a king-size bed that can be made up as double or twin upon request.
En-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and bath.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
All our self-catering apartments are available for a three nights minimum stay.
Three night break during main season is £330 and it goes up to £380 during Christmas and New Year period and comes down to £280 during the low season.
Extra nights supplement during main season is £70 and it goes up to £75 during high season and comes down to £50 during the low season.
A price for a seven night stay during main season is £580 and it goes up to £680 during Christmas and New Year period and comes down to £420 during the low season.
Main season is from mid February to early November, low season is from early November to mid February, excluding Christmas and New Year period.
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped kitchen that includes combination microwave oven, two ring induction hob, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, mini fridge, but no dishwasher
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond
- One pet can be accommodated at no extra charge, there will be a £10 supplement per stay for more than one pet