Staying in Rowan
Rowan is approached from the car park by the apartments to the right of the main building.
Rowan is the first studio apartment with a decking area and bi-fold windows.
The front part of the studio has been converted to a galley kitchen and dinning area.
One step up takes you into the lounge area and bedroom with a king-size bed that can be made up as double or twin upon request.
En-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and bath.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be with a poor reception as we are a country location.
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped kitchen that includes combination microwave oven, two ring induction hob, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, mini fridge, but no dishwasher
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond