Staying in Swallows Nest
Entrance to Swallows Nest is located at the back of the coach house, where there is a shared deck area with table and chairs.
Through the main door on the left is the downstairs en-suite bedroom with walk-in shower.
The main rooms are all situated on the first floor with lounge / dinning area and open plan fully fitted kitchen.
The en-suite master bedroom has a bath with shower over it.
Both bedrooms have a king-size beds that can be made up as double or twin upon request.
The property has carefully chosen fabrics and colours and offers a high standard of comfort suitable for a year-round use.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be with poor reception as we are a country location.
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped separate kitchen that includes oven, dishwasher, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils and fridge with ice box
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond