Staying in Swallows Nest
Swallows Nest is approached from behind the apartments where there is a deck area with chairs and table.
Through the main door on the left is the downstairs bedroom with shower room and facilities on the floor above.
The main rooms are all situated on the first floor with lounge and dinning area with separate kitchen area next door. The master bedroom is en-suite with bath with shower over.
The property has carefully chosen fabrics and colours, and offers a high standard of comfort suitable for year-round use. Beds have duvets with linen provided and will be made up for your arrival. The cottages at Yewfield offer pet friendly self-catering accommodation, although please inform us well in advance if you will be bringing your dog.
Prices start from £420.00 to £590.00 for this 2 bedroom apartment for a 1 week stay.
There is also a 3 nights minimum stay rate starting from £330.00 low season to £390.00 high season
Included in the rental:
- The master bedroom is made up with linen as a super king size unless twin beds are requested
- The second bedroom can be made as a twin or king size double
- Towels and welcome guest soaps
- Electric and heating
- A well equipped kitchen including cooking utensils and fridge with ice box
- There is an extensive DVD, CD and book library at the main house
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond
- The master bathroom has a bath with shower over
- Pets can be accommodated at no extra charge, but please bring your own pet blanket