Staying in Rose How 5
You enter from the front door of Rose How cottage, going up 3 steps to Rose How 5 that is on the left.
Opening to a lovely lounge area with bi-fold windows leading onto a balcony with garden views.
The kitchen / dinning area is entered through a door adjoining this room equipped with everything you need.
The bedroom off the main room has a king size bed.
There is a bed settee option in the lounge suitable for a third guest if required.
The bathroom has a walk in shower and a bath.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be with a poor reception as we are a country location.
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped separate kitchen that includes oven, dishwasher, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils and fridge freezer
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond