Staying in Rose How 5
You enter from the front door of Rose How cottage, going up 3 steps to Rose How 5 that is on the left.
Opening to a lovely lounge area with bi-fold windows leading onto a balcony with garden views.
The kitchen / dinning area is entered through a door adjoining this room equipped with everything you need.
The bedroom off the main room has a king size bed.
There is a bed settee option in the lounge suitable for a third guest if required.
The bathroom has a walk in shower and a bath.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be with a poor reception as we are a country location.
Main season is from mid February to early November, low season is from early November to mid February, excluding Christmas and New Year period.
Main season 3 nights minimum £480.00, extra night £85.00
Low season 3 nights minimum £360.00, extra night £65.00
Christmas / New Year 5 nights minimum £680.00, extra night £85.00
Weekly rates - main season £780.00, low season £540.00, Christmas / New Year £820.00
One pet is welcome free of charge, additional pet - £10.00 per stay
There is also the possibility of another ensuite room that can be let at £80.00 per night, 3 nights minimum stay on self-catering basis only available to coincide with an apartment.( if available)
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A well equipped separate kitchen that includes oven, dishwasher, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils and fridge freezer
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond
Prices valid until March 31st 2022