Staying in Rose How 1
Situated on the ground floor of Rose How cottage this apartment offers you lovely garden views.
You enter by going down 8 steps into the lower ground floor hall. Rose How 1 is on the left, a large king-size double or twin bedded room with lounge area and electric fireplace. It has an en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath.
The kitchen and dining area has French windows that lead onto the garden.
There is a bed settee in the lounge that gives you a possibility to accommodate one more person in the room.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
All our self-catering apartments are available for a three nights minimum stay.
Three night break during main season is £330 and it goes up to £420 during Christmas and New Year period and comes down to £280 during the low season.
Extra nights supplement during main season is £60 and it goes up to £75 during high season and comes down to £50 during the low season.
Extra person supplement per night on a bed settee is £10.00.
A price for a seven night stay during main season is £580 and it goes up to £690 during Christmas and New Year period and comes down to £420 during the low season.
Main season is from mid February to early November, low season is from early November to mid February, excluding Christmas and New Year period.
Included in the rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Complimentary organic guest soap and hair / body wash
- Electricity, heating and water
- Wireless internet access
- Freesat / Freeview
- There is an extensive CD, DVD and book library at the main house
- A kitchen with an induction hob, convection oven, essential crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils and a fridge with freezer, but no dishwasher
- 80 acres of private gardens and grounds to explore with great walks to Tarn Hows and the fells beyond
- One pet can be accommodated at no extra charge, there will be a £10 supplement per stay for more than one pet