Staying in Rose How 1
Situated on the ground floor of Rose How cottage this apartment offers you lovely garden views.
You enter by going down 8 steps into the lower ground floor hall. Rose How 1 is on the left, a large king-size double or twin bedded room with lounge area and electric fireplace. It has an en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath.
The kitchen and dining area has French windows that lead onto the garden.
There is a bed settee in the lounge that gives you a possibility to accommodate one more person in the room.
This is a pet-friendly accommodation, but please note that pets are not allowed on soft furnishings. Please bring your own pet blanket / bed.
There is wifi but this can sometimes be of poor reception as we are a country location.
Included in the rental:
- Linen and towels provided
- Heating and electric
- Kitchen hob and convection oven
- Fridge with ice box
- Microwave and cooking utensils
- no dishwasher
- One well behaved dog welcome, but please bring your own dog blanket
- 80 acre private grounds to explore with great walks from the door